Help! We need to think of a fun and exciting final adventure hike that we can access and hike in a day! The idea is for each family to contribute to the picnic, cooking your child’s favorite recipe together at home (as long as its good at room temperature) and bringing it to share.
- Ideas for a cool spot or mountian to hike
- Volunteers (all are invited but will need to provide own transport as we only have room for one volunteer)
- Think of a recipe that you will make (enough for all)
Helping our friends
This is such a great space for creativity, communication and community building!
1. Fun and unique dress up clothing and items:
Unique old clothing in good condition: shiny, silks, suits, cultural items
Animal or community helper dress up clothing
NO MORE PRINCESS AND SUPERHERO ITEMS
2. Quality house-ware/ kitchen-ware:
wood, metal, or glass or interesting REAL objects
3. Build a simple kitchen
If anyone has any wood or time to donate and help us build a simple kitchen
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!!
Help! We need volunteers to help us expand and develop our outdoor education program!
- Create and imagine new and engaging spaces for forest centers
- Design and help clear new trails
- Torre look-out
PLEASE COMMENT WITH DATES THAT WORK FOR YOU!!